lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2014

English Language Challenges


I think the best of this class was this class is different from the others. When you study a career usually learning about a specific things, in my case about the cinema and communication, and take a course of English makes you use your mind in something different. Write in the blog is so useful for improve your grammar, because talk and write in English it's different. For example, for me is easier talk in English. Somehow I cope for put the words together and build a prayer, but when you write I thing you need more knowledge of vocabulary and grammar, so is more difficult.

The best way to learn English, in my opinion, is practicing and listening constantly the language. One of my favorites methods for learn is watch movies and series in English.  In fact, I think the principal tool which I learned the idiom all this years have been for the music and movies. The lyric of the songs stays in your heads and is so simple remind sentences and use them in a conversation. For the other side, when you watch movies you can learn jargon of the language and you'll have a better vocabulary and expressions.

I have a certain benefit because my mom is a English teacher, but the truth is that she hates the language so  is not much that I can practice with she. (she studied French, and a reform education forced she to study English...so, u understand that. Also, she hates EE.UU and this languaje reminds that country)  So, I think my opportunity for practice my English is travel to places where this is spoken.

That would be very nice :). Thanks miss, xoxo.

1 comentario: