lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2014

2014 Have you had a good year?


I like to think that this year is always better than the last one. This year in particular was so well and entertaining. I changed many thing about me: I grew up a little in emotionally and mentally aspects. I learned a lot of things and I discovered aspects of myself that I never knew existed.

One of the good things that have happened in my life was I finished a relationship very sick and bornout.  The last two years I have been very sad and hysterical, and this year I discovered that this relationship was the cause of many of my personal problems. So, this events was important to me because my sanity is essential for living better and I'm so happy to be out of that crap.

The bad things for me maybe doesn't so bad actually. For example, one of the bad things of this year was I reaffirmed that Santiago and its stress isn't for me.(It's a bad thing because that baffles my plans)
 I like the urban life: the lights, the movement, the partys and bla-bla , but  I don't know if I'm willing to sacrifice my  frame of mind for the stay here. This city is so competitive and rude, and I don't like this aspects and I don't wanna these in my life for any reason. (*rude in the bad sense. Since people here is aggressive with their peers and not with the things that really should be reactionary).

My final achievement for this year I hope to be edit the teaser of the final work of this semester, a project called "Femmes" developed with my classmates in which we have worked so hard.  :)

1 comentario: