domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

A piece of News



The last news I heard and got me thinking, was a story about how red wine could reduce the chances of lung cancer and even kills malignant cells.

The scientists responsible for the research came from Brock University and McMaster University in Ontario. They said in a study published in the journal "Cancer Cell International"  that the investigation conducted "in vitro" using cancer cells and even epidemiological studies indicate that red wine has anti-cancer properties. According to the study, this ability is attributed to red wine for being a rich source of resveratrol.
This news surprised me and I liked so much because I drink a lot of red wine, it's my favorite drink. Moreover, I smoke too much, then this article could benefit me. Many people believe that the study may be wrong, and the truth is that the news surprised me because it gave me a little hope in my life. Obviously I don't think drinking wine as stupid can save a lung cancer, but the news brought me happiness and I see a funny side.

On the other hand, looking at the serious side of this news, this is a discovery that may help many people who suffer from this disease, since lung cancer is a major cause of death worldwide.

I think most of the news I read talks about tips on how to improve our lifestyle. I also like the news that raise critical issues or report a problem or injustice.

__________________

Here the link!. RED WINE RULES!


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario