lunes, 29 de septiembre de 2014

My Future Job




I would like to specialize in script writing. For that, I feel like going to another country to study ... not necessarily, but to meet new people and stories. 
I really would like work as screenwriter or editor. The creation of histories and characters is my favorite area and I like the solitary jobs. Im very comfortable with myself and I think I work better in this way.  I concentrate much more (my concentration is better when I'm working alone) 

The aspects that I would consider for choose a job would be this one should leave me free time.  I like to do many things in the life, and this time is essential for me because I don't feel the work is the most important. Other aspect important to me is the job isn't too far of my home, because I hate losing time in the travel. I really hate that.  



If I would go to a job interview and they ask me for my strengths and weaknesses I would say:


- I'm a very responsible person. in many occasions my personality talks about a vague person, but the truth is I try to love the things what I do, for this reason is difficult for me make a poorly work.  
-  On the other hand, this characteristic becomes me in a person very passionate, and occasionally I only consider my own point of view, thinking in the best option. However, I also know listen to my coworkers, so just they could say to me and I understand. 

1 comentario: