lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

Let's talk about money




When you are young, the money isn't very important in your life.. or at least should be so. I think when you have kids or somebody that depends of you, the money is something that you must have present. The truth is I don't hate the money, but in any case I'm in love with this.

The money in my life is important for buy things like cigarettes, wine, load the card of Transantiago, some food and other stuffs of the everyday. Beyond these basic needs, I don't use a lot of money to live. ( Well, is very important the fact that my mother kept me, and I don't have a work). So, I never been a person concerned about the clothing brand, I don't even have a lot of clothes. I haven't exquisite culinary tastes neither, because my infancy was so pretty and modest, and although I never lacked anything my family is humble.
My non-affection with the money is something that I really like of myself. My future, my happiness  and my personal success doesn't depends to the money that I will earn. I think this ways of thinking is for stupid people, or boring and stingy people who can't take the life with the important and simple things. Well, the system is the guilty I think, and they just follow the stream.

If I were millionaire I'm not sure what I would do with my money, but I honestly would try to do something useful for society, something that made me feel less greedy. My teacher  JP Arancibia taught me a thing:
"A righteous man can't accumulate wealth" ...

...and one of my purpose in the life is to become in a wise and righteous woman :)

4 comentarios: