domingo, 28 de septiembre de 2014

My Best Friend


Is really harder talk about a best friend, because we meet a lot of people in the way and I personally have a friend list with the persons who have been in my days and I consider they are true friends :). Even so, I have a favorite friend, a girl who went deep inside my life and with whom always been in contact.

I met Barbara "Barby" in eighth grad. I actually remember the first time when I saw her. Was the first days of school and the teacher said we were sat in circle. I was sitting in front of her and she was sitting with open legs though she was wearing a skirt. I loved the attitude of this girl, and in the break I approached to her and spoke.

The years have passed and I see her every weekend. She is very good for parties and she is very drunk, like me, so we have many histories. This isn't the best, but one of my favorite memory of our friendship was when we went to the party of our friend Paty and when we got the home, all was quiet. We didn't know what is happening, then we knocked on the door and the dad of our friend said  she wasn't there, and the party will be the next Saturday. With Barbara felt very losers and stupids and we returned to the car and we laugh for a long time of this.


This is a old picture. We were in my 18 birthday and we were fighting. Maybe for what.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario