lunes, 8 de septiembre de 2014

The Best Concert I've had


I've had to many concert in my life. I like music a lot, and I think the concerts are very good hobby, because you can go with your friends, and enjoy the music which you like on live.

I'm not sure which was my best concert until now, but one of bests definitely was "Los Muertos de Cristo", in 2007. Los muertos de Cristo is a Spanish punk rock band, and today they are dissolved. Their concert in Chile was when I was fiveteen years and I was beginning to get out alone in the city. I was a little punky girl and they were my principal influence. It was held at Victor Jara Stadium and I went with my best friend in that moment, Nicole and my favorite cousin Constanza. Before to enter, many people without concert ticket did what is know as "Avalancha" and everybody could enter!.That was amazing.
 Inside the stadium, I sang and shouted for two hours. I knew all their songs, and I felt specially excited. Honestly, in a moment of the event, they played "Un Mundo Feliz" (my favorite song of this band) and I sang and cried like a baby... This song remember me a lot of things that I can't never forget of the life and it is very significant to me.


This is the cover of my favorite disk of them :)



2 comentarios: