domingo, 7 de septiembre de 2014

My Favorite movie



When you study cinema, is very difficult talk about a favorite movie in special. I have a long list with the movies that touched my heart and moved me… Maybe, this movie is not the best work in the history of cinema, not even the best work of the director, but it has been for my molding. With the sentimentality and everything, I think that my favorite movie is Before sunrise.




The movie starring Ethan Hawke and Julie Delpy. The history begins when Jesse, a young american man, meet Céline, a young french woman on a train to Vienna. They disembark in this city and decide travel together for a day, until de next sunrise, when Jesse must return to his country. The plot of this movie is simple: not much really happens, the character walking and talking on the streets of Vienna.  They Share their points of view in the live, the ideas and perspectives and finally, both falls in love of them.

The first time I saw this movie, I was fifteen years old. I didn't really liked the histories of love, because the most movies that I'd ever seen, spoke about the topic in a different tone.  This movie changed my mind about the romantic stories. The dialogues of the film are good, in special in the scene of the picture. In occasions are very extended, but in any moment I felt bored.  With the time, probably this movie will not be one of my favorites films. New formats, directors and, the most important, new histories will enter into my life, maybe in a best cinematographic version, but this movie... makes me feel really fine. Is the first movie that I knew of this director, who I like very much and every and everytime that I watch "Before Sunrise" it  transported me across the time when I saw my first movies.  I'll not change anything in the movie.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario